vrijdag 19 december 2014

Christmas canvas

Are you ready for Christmas?
I didn't had the time this year to make all my cards so with this canvas I want to wish all of my creative friends and family a wonderful Christmas and all the best for 2015!! 

I started this piece by glueing all the embellishments: lace, flowers, gears, beads, metal corners.
Give it all two coats of gesso before painting the colors.
After drying I gave it an extra touch of gesso to soften it up a bit.




This tree was made with some rolled pieces of kitchen paper towel.
In between I layered some threads.



Enjoy the holidays!
Ingrid xxx

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat ziet dat er gaaf uit! Je hebt er echt een kunstwerk van gemaakt!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What can I say other than this is breathtaking. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This looks like so much fun to make! Absolutely love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen