donderdag 9 juni 2016

precious moments

As my last post was about my oldest daughter, today I have a canvas layout of my youngest, 
Yiscka and her boyfriend Martin.
Just love this photo of Yiscka, so happy and in love.


Here is how I created the background:

Started with a stencil (Hobbyshop Sandra) 
and some modeling paste.(Dutch doobadoo)
Painted with the turquoise and purple acrylic paints.(Martha Stewart)
Added some water to let the colors run a bit.
Gave it all a touch of gesso (13arts) and made some splashes with the paint.
The black splashes are from 13arts Splash!

                                                      Some white leaves and twigs from my stash.

A cluster of flowers . The cherry blossoms are from Scrapberry's. 

Marked some areas with a white Sharpie pen.
Outlined some edges with gelatos from Fiber Castell.

The flowers got a touch of gesso as well.

The happy couple.
Found the white frame at a local flee market.


Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtige foto én canvas! De kleuren zijn zo magisch.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ingrid - so very, very gorgeous and a lovely photo of your daughter and her boyfriend! And, your blog background is very, very cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. super mooi layout mooie kleur gebruik

    Groetjes Carla

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. A stunning layout Ingrid. I have just found your amazing Blog and your creative work is FABULOUS - I could look at it all day long. (I am now a Follower!)
    Sylvia x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen