zondag 7 december 2014

art journal page *13Arts*

I was asked to make a page for a friend's art journal and here is what I came up with.
It was quite a challenge to make it flat though, most of my projects are quite bulky!! LOL! :)
But I must say, I really loved making it and I will probably make my own journal soon!

I used papers from the Fly Away collection from 13Arts, probably too hard to see 
as I covered it all up with the paints! LOL
Also from 13Arts: mists, splash ink, modeling paste, gesso, glass filler, stencil create art.
For this project I used the following mists:
Pastel Lavender
Pastel Salmon
Chalk blue light
Not spraying the colors, just applied it directly from the bottle 
with a paintbrush and some water to let the colors run.

The butterflies were cut from the Days and Nights sheet.
I also used pieces of the decorative jets on this journal for some extra texture.

I started this page by glueing some strips of paper and adding some small pieces of washi tape.
Making some texture with modeling paste.


I so love the effect of the gesso and glass filler mix, so yummy texture!
I used the splash ink a bit different: I put some drops on a plate
 and made the long white lines using an old bank card.

The splashes were made with 13Arts Splash ink, white and black.


Enjoy your day and.....
FEEL FREE......CREATE ART
Ingrid xxx


7 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind het echt een geweldige pagina. Mooi om even je close ups te bekijken. Heerlijke structuur!!!! You rock!
    Groetjes Sinikka

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful!! I love all the different elements and textures! It's just stunning, really.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Really pretty, delicate. Love your page.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Hi Ingrid, You really did well with the "flat"... I am hearing you about trying flat...teaching an old dog new tricks.LOL. Love the yummie!. oxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen