zondag 31 mei 2015

lighthouse 60cm *Maja Design*

Today I want to show you this big lighthouse. It's 60cm!
Made this with the Vintage Baby collection form Maja Design.

I started this project by cutting small strips of the papers for the body of the lighthouse.

I attached a round canvas for extra stability of the lighthouse.
Filled this extra space with flowers, shells, pieces of wood and some netting.

I distressed all the edges of the strips.

Made this 'to the beach' sign with a piece of the paper. 
Outlined the edges and the text with a brown fine liner.

This rope was a bit to yellow so I gave it a coat of gesso to match the project.

The flowers got a touch of the gesso as well.

Some rolled flowers.

Papers used:

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, dit ziet er echt supergaaf uit!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Un trabajo sensacional, cada detalle delicado y bien hecho. Me encanta Ingrid!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love your gorgeous lighthouse, Ingrid. As always, you have created a most wonderful project. Your details on the projects always make them so perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I only hope to have 1 ounce of your talent some day!! I love the lighthouse and your TV! Your girls are so pretty too. Thank you for sharing these. I love Maja Designs talent team!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Stunning, such a fabulous creation.x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen