zondag 3 februari 2013

be-you-tiful

Hi all!

My girls don't want me to take their photo's that often anymore, but when they do, I make sure to take as many as I can! These photo's of Yiscka were taken during the last december holidays.
I guess she was in a good christmassy mood and want to please her mom!LOL!!

Misted and stamped the background.
Applied some gesso with the help of some templates.


Made the thread flowers.

I was very lucky to have found this little metal letter charm!
Stitched the 18, her age, on the tape.
Can't believe she will be 19 this march already!

Imaginarium chipboard, which I painted with gesso.


This page was the first layout I made as a designer for Imaginarium designs.
They have some amazing chipboard and it's so much fun working with these goodies!
Here I used the swirly corner, IDC0001, which I actually cut in two.


Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx








8 opmerkingen:

  1. Such a gorgeous page filled with lovely little details!
    Beautiful work as always!
    Hugs Dorthe

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Prachtige lay-out! Er zijn zoveel mooie details op te zien!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh wow I hope she lets you take more photos these look so beautiful.. and then you can create an amazingly stunning layout with them.. love the mists, love the layers.. beautiful indeed!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wauw wat een super mooie layout !!! Hele mooie foto's en zoveel prachtige details ! En wat een leuke titel heb je bedacht !
    Fijne zondag !
    Groetjes Berdien

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Absolutely stunning!!! Love the design and all yummy details! Awesome work! :*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ach, wat heb ik weer een boel moois gemist op je blog!
    Deze laatste LO is ook zo mooi; leuke titel (zelf bedacht??),mooie bloemen compositie en de tijdbalk met nr 18 kader!! Briljant!
    xxx, C

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Beautiful page. Love your textured background and the soft pretty colours and how you have used your photos...such a pretty girl. My girls are 23 and 25, I get what you mean about them not letting you take their photos :))).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. So love this layout, Ingrid! Everything delicate, feminine and beautiful! My favorite detail is that washi tape with stitching to show your daughter's age! Brilliant work!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen