vrijdag 1 maart 2013

love you

Hi all!
Today a layout for Yiscka, my sunshine (hence the yellow colors).

Used the Pion Design papers, For Mother collection.
Chipboard is from Imaginarium Designs.
Flowers are from Prima.
The lace flowers were found at a flee market.
At first I stamped the background.
Gave it a touch of gesso to soften it up a little.
Sprinkled some yellow sand on the wet gesso.
Did the same on the small clock face.




I really can use everything to build a page.
Even some bamboo skewers! LOL!

Imaginarium products used:

Love you IDP 0026

Clock Face (3 inch) IDS 0006

Lou's Heart shapes IDDL 0015

Small Clock Face IDS 0036

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


14 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing work, Ing.....as always!
    hugs, Gerry

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. SO gorgeous, Ingrid..these colors are just amazing!! What a fresh, bright, and beautifully detailed page!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Amazing page! I love the 'sunshine' effect, awesome!
    Hugs,
    Asmah

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Wat een super lay-out! Ik krijg er echt een heerlijk zomers gevoel bij.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Очень красивая , очень нежная работа ! Я в восторге !
    Спасибо , что вдохновляете :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You never cease to amaze me with your creativity Ingrid! Love the beautiful carriage idea and the colors are so soft and meld right into each other and highlight that perfect texture all over the page.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This is so wonderfully done! I love how you've incorporated so many chippies into this lovely page!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh MY! You are definitely selling the chippies! Gorgeous design, Ingrid!! Lovely pic of your daughter :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Super lootje weer heel gaaf gemaakt!
    groetjes,Lean

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I am on my BIG computer, Ingrid, and the HUGE monitor and I was able to view your layout in a large format and enjoy each and every small detail. I love the care and consideration you use when creating (especially) family layouts, and everything is perfect. Beautiful work, and I love and appreciate it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Inga, absolutely stunning. I love, love, love everything about your layout.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I have been looking around here now, and I will keep on looking around! My god so beautiful things you make!! I really love it! Stunning!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen