donderdag 21 september 2017

vacation - 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello everyone!
Today I have a vacation canvas to share with you.
This is my second DT project for 2Crafty Chipboard.

VACATION

Made this project with a photo of our latest vacation to Greece.
We had the most perfect time on the small island of Skiathos.
I started this piece again by glueing some Chequerbox clumps chipboard.
Randomly added some modeling paste to create more texture in the background.
Painted with some blues to match the sea and a final touch with gesso.


I placed the vacation word along one shutter side.

Some paper flowers, a crocheted flower, art stones and some wool felt tucked in.

I bend the chequerbox clumps chipboard a bit to create a more loose effect.

The Leafy twig branches were lightly touched with some gesso.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Chequerbox Clumps
Leafy Twig Branches
Mini Travel Words



Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, schitterende lay-out! Wat een mooie kleuren en ze passen perfect bij de zonnige foto!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow!! Cannot tell you how much I love your work Ingrid! You have amazing talent, I would love to be able to get the same stunning effects just with one colour and a bit of gesso .. absolutely awesome as always!! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen