maandag 23 oktober 2017

Greece with photo video tutorial -2Crafty Chipboard-

Hello there creative friends! 
Today on my blog another project with a vacation photo.
I just love these small streets with all the colors!

GREECE
For this project I used some chipboard to create texture in the background.
To see my step by step tutorial, you can see the video here:


And here are some details of the canvas:
The grid panel in the background.

Some threads for texture.

The lovely flourish.

All touched with some gesso.

Added some beads and art stones.

The beautiful butterfly chipboard.


I used two of the flourish to create this cluster.

2Crafty Chipboard used: 
Flourish Adornment Set 4
Grid Panel
Butterfly Frames



Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xx

1 opmerking:

  1. Очень нравятся ваши творения, всегда с удовольствием разглядываю.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen