donderdag 23 november 2017

small street -2Crafty Chipboard-


Hello every one!
Today I want to show you one of my November inspiration for 2Crafty Chipboard,
a canvas/layout with a small Greek street.

Started this one by glueing the grid panel and the flourish.
Added some modeling paste for extra texture and then painted it all.
Once dry it got a coat with some gesso and some splatters.

The flourish with a coat of gesso.

A piece of the grid panel.

A small Sharon Butterfly.

Tucked in some leafy twig branches.

Added some paper flower and I cut some pieces of a flower ribbon.


2Crafty products used:
Flourish adornment set 4
Leafy Twig Branches
Grid Panel
Sharon's Butterflies



Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:


  1. read this above post its very greatful for me thanks sharing this post ,great post.
    Campening School

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

  2. Thank you for such a sweet tutorial - all this time later, I've found it and love the end result. I appreciate the time you spent sharing your skills.
    Kayak Fishing

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen