vrijdag 24 november 2017

forever -2Crafty Chipboard-


My second november inspiration this month for 2Crafty Chipboard.

FOREVER

I took a photo of my oldest daughter and her husband on their wedding day.
Wanted to create a fun and happy look as it was a wonderful, beautiful day.
I glued the hanging and the squiggly hearts and added all the paint.
Once dry it all got a coat of gesso.
Sorry, I just love my gesso! :) 
As a finishing touch I made some splatters.

The Squiggly hearts.

Fine word 'forever', painted with the gesso.

Added some beads. Love these kinds of extra embellishments!

The hanging hearts.

The border with some threads to give it that extra fun texture.

Paper flowers and some glass cabochons.


2Crafty Chipboard used:
Beaded Hanging Hearts
Fine Word Set
Kates Border
Squiggly Heart Cluster



Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, dat ziet er weer onwijs mooi uit! Wat een geweldige kleuren en die hartjes staan er erg mooi bij zo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen