zondag 24 december 2017

escape -2Crafty Chipboard-

Hello every one!

It's official winter here in the Netherlands so I thought I would make a winter scenery
filled with gorgeous chipboard from 2Crafty.

With this project I want to wish you a very happy, loving and wonderful Xmas 
and all the best for the New Year!! 

ESCAPE

As always I started this one with some modeling paste and gesso.
Glued the big snowflakes and painted with some acrylic paints.
All was touched with some gesso. My work wouldn't be the same without it! :)

The naked chipboard with some gesso.

I used some puffy paint for the picture frame, it gave it a great snowy effect! 

These berries are from Scrap-Unlimited, a Dutch online store.
They are perfect for this wintery scene!

I painted the flowers in the right colors to match the photo.
I just watered some acrylic paint to color them.

The large snowflake behind the frame.

How pretty is this delicate snowflake! 



2Crafty Chipboard used:
Fernlike Snowflakes
Linear Snowflakes
Mini Word Set
Picture Frame




Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten