zondag 22 september 2013

13 arts GD projects september

Hi all!

Here are my projects as a guest designer for this month at 13 arts.
My first project is an altered wooden CD box.

Mostly all of the products are from 13 arts.
I used the Ayeeda's mists, gesso, acrylic gel medium, twigs, flowers, metal frame, mesh
 and the text tag from the 'faces of spring' collection.
Misted some tissue paper to create the background.
Glued the tissue papers to the box with Ayeeda's acrylic gel medium.
Toned the colors with some gesso, using a sponge.
Painted the metal frame with some gesso.

Just love the texture from the tissue papers!


My second project is a mini canvas, 6x6" (15x15cm).

For this canvas I used the same mists colors as the wooden box: 
Ayeeda's Mist: pearl navy blue
Ayeeda's Mist: chalk turquoise
Ayeeda's Mist: chalk yellow lemon

The canvas will be a gift so I also made a small tag.



Really enjoyed working with all the 13 arts products!
Check out their online store here

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, geweldig al die structuur en de felle kleuren! Wat een prachtige set projecten zo!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Your projects are absolutely stunning. I love the colors and all the details.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen