vrijdag 6 september 2013

beautiful girl

Hi all!

A layout today featuring the "From my Heart II" collection from Pion Design.
Distressed all the edges of the papers and the punched flowers.
Used paints, gesso and modeling paste to create the background.
For my layouts I always start with a white sheet of cardstock.
Randomly painted with matching colors.
After drying I applied some modeling paste with a spatula.
Because I wanted to create a softer look, I sponged, again randomly, with some gesso.
Just love to create my backgrounds like this!




IDP0009

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een prachtige meidenlay-out! Hij is echt super!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Pion makes such beautiful paper and you make it gorgeous! I love this piece. I love your blog and will follow. Please come visit me!
    http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen