maandag 24 april 2017

CREATE - triptych - 2Crafty Chipboard

Today I have a fun triptych.
This is my second project this month for 2Crafty Chipboards.

CREATE DREAMS
CREATE HAPPINESS
CREATE MAGIC
Here I used three mini canvases.
I created some texture with torn pieces of plaster tape.
Once dry, I glued down the chipboard pieces.
Added all the colors and a finishing touch with some gesso and splatters.

A light coat with some gesso on these chippies to let them stand out more.

I also added some of the plaster on this wooden heart piece to give it more texture.
Painted the heart and used a gloss medium as a final coat.

I cut the chipboards pieces to let them flow onto the next canvas.

Here I used a negative piece of the chipboard.

This arrow word got a coat with gesso first and colored with a black marker.

2Crafty chipboard used:
6inch Circle Revolution
Arrow Word Set
Bubble Clumps




Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw, wat zijn ze prachtig zeg! Die kleuren, de mixed media...echt heel gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen