dinsdag 23 mei 2017

Enjoy the journey -2Crafty Chipboard-

Hello everyone! 
This is my first DT project for 2Crafty Chipboard this month.
I thought it was about time for me to make a masculine post featuring my hubby Rob!

ENJOY THE JOURNEY


Started this project by glueing some grid bits.
Painted them with gesso and let it dry.
Added the paints and did some stamping.
All touched with some gesso to let the chipboard stand out.

Embossed the filmstrip with black powder.
Had this powder for a long time and it didn't work as it normally should have done, 
but I kinda love that powdery look! 

Added another grid piece and painted with some colors.

Added some splatters.

The word title got a coat with some gesso first and then some turquoise paint.

The painted gears and some threads for extra texture.

The grid bits make a great background!




2Crafty products used:
Grid Bits
Film Strips Small
Steamgears Small
Enjoy the Journey word


Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

1 opmerking: