maandag 25 augustus 2014

Bird house *Maja design*

Today I would like to share this altered wooden bird house made with Maja Design latest collection, Coffee in the Arbour. I was in a sentimental mood because my youngest daughter is going to study at Wright University, Dayton USA. I'm soooo proud of her and so happy for her that she is following her dreams but this mom is a little bit sad....she is leaving the nest!

Covered the front of the house with the "Flourishing Garden" sheet.
Added some pink lace at the roof top edges.

View of the left side of the bird house.
 For the roof I used the other side of the "Flourishing Garden" sheet, the striped one.

View of the right side of the bird house.
I painted the bird chipboard with some gesso mixed with mini beads.

Some real (painted) twigs to decorate the house together with some Prima flowers.

Two wooden hearts, painted white with some gesso.

Along the sides I used the bottom stripe from the "Flourishing Garden" sheet.

For the top a used a piece of the "Raspberry Cupcake" sheet.

Papers used: Flourishing Garden(+bottom stripe) and Raspberry Cupcake.

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx


3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wauw, wat ziet dit er romantisch uit! Het is echt schitterend geworden!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. such a soft, lovely project, Ingrid...hugs-my baby girl just left home a week ago and I miss her already!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen