woensdag 6 augustus 2014

create with passion *Shimmerz*


Today I want to share a canvas featuring the new INKLINGZ.
Had a lot of fun playing with the colors!
For this canvas I used the following Shimmerz:

Inklingz -pearl- 
sunkissed
pink-a-boo
beets me
me-blue

I started to randomly applying the colors.
Added some water to let the colors blend a little.
Wanted to get a more white-washed effect so I applied some gesso and 
lightly used a dry paint brush to get some stripes and
 I used the end of a spoon to get a more textured effect in the gesso.
When I start with a project I never know which way it's going to lead me.
In this project it kinda turned out in a dress, but that's only my imagination. :)
I see a colorful wedding dress including a veil!

Here you can see how the colors blend in with each other. 
Love to use the 13Arts twigs!

All the flowers were colored with the Inklingz as well.
The big paper flowers and the tulle flower are from 13Arts.

Used some Prima resin the create the top of the dress.

Here you can see the effect of the extra stripes into the wet gesso.


Found these beautiful lace flowers on the internet and of course I had to paint almost all of them! :)

Hope you all liked my today's post and remember:
Create with passion!!

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. De jurk zie ik er echt wel in :) Ziet er zo gaaf uit! Wat een prachtige canvas!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so dreamy and magical. I need some of those Inklingz. Love the close ups Ingrid.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen