maandag 11 augustus 2014

Door hanger *Maja Design*

Did you see my earlier Maja Design post from my scrap place?
There I told you I create at my dinner table and I'm dreaming of my own place.
Thought I might as well make me a door hanger already, you never know, right?!

Also in that post I mentioned my obsession of keeping all the little left overs.
They are perfect for small projects, tags and cards.
For this wooden door hanger I used bits and pieces from the Summer and Autumn Vintage collection.

The chipboard doily is from Dusty Attic, which I painted and cut in half.
The lovely metal heart, as the wooden door hanger, is from Action, a Dutch store.

The chipboard key is from Dusty Attic as well.
Painted twice with gesso.
The tiny lace bows were a gift from a dear friend. Thanks sweetie! :)

Added some flowers from my stash. (really have forgotten the brands, sorry)
They got a little touch of gesso.

The lovely white twigs are from 13Arts.
Really love those and you can find them on lots of my projects.

Papers used:
1946
No. XII

Enjoy your day!
Ingrid xxx

2 opmerkingen:

  1. LOL, de deurhanger kun je beter maar alvast klaar hebben ;)
    Hij is wel supermooi geworden! Zo leuk met die kleine bloemetjes erbij!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen